Plantar Fasciitis Dorsal Splint
Today we have the best solution for YOU!
An easy-to-use splint that provides foot pain relief
An alternative solution to those expensive surgeries
If you hop out of bed in the morning only to be greeted by a stabbing pain in your heel, plantar fasciitis might be the culprit. Plantar fasciitis is an overuse injury of a ligament called the plantar fascia. When the plantar fascia becomes inflamed it causes heel pain and stiffness. Luckily, you can cure plantar fasciitis and prevent further damage to your ligament by wearing a Plantar Fasciitis Dorsal Splint.
DID YOU KNOW? About 2 million people are treated for this condition every year, making it one of the most common causes of foot pain. If left untreated, plantar fasciitis may turn into a persistent, long-term condition that keeps you from your normal activities. Prevent this from happening by curing plantar fasciitis at its early stage.
Benefits and features:
- Alleviates foot pain. The Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint features an aluminum strip that holds your foot in a flexed position and lengthens the plantar fascia overnight. It immobilizes your foot and reduces strain while the plantar fascia heals. It cures morning pain and stiffness caused by plantar fasciitis and cures foot drop and Achilles tendinitis too.
- Comfortable to wear. Its interior is made of high-quality neoprene fabric with soft lining. It’s comfortable to wear and will not cause skin irritation, blisters, and abrasions. Plus the Velcro straps can be adjusted to increase the angle of the foot from 90 to 85 degrees for your comfortable fit.
- Better than boot cast. The low profile, open heel design enhances breathability and provides exceptional support that can withstand extensive use.
- Easy to use. To use, first undo all the Velcro straps. Then slide your foot through the elastic band until the band is under the arch of your foot. Next, wrap and secure the ankle strap. Finally, pull and secure the foot straps one at a time for a snug fit. You can use this night splint while sleeping, reading, watching TV, relaxing on the couch, etc.
- One size fits all. Measuring at 51 cm, the Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint can fit all ankle and feet sizes from 5 inches and up. You can also wear this on your right or left foot.
NOTE: Due to the high demand of orders, please allow 15-25 Working Days for shipping
- Material: Neoprene + Aluminum Strip
- Color: Black
- Size: 51 x 44.5 x 21.5 cm/ 20.1 x 17.5 x 8.5 inches
Real time Visitor right now