Revolutionary Portable Cervical Traction
- Great For Your Entire Body:
Stretching your neck through cervical traction oxygenates your body, increases circulation, decreases pain, improves mobility, and brightens your mood! When you realign the spine, your whole body feels it!
RELIEF IN MINUTES:
All it takes is 10 minutes a day to properly stretch your neck and relieve your tension! Perfect for men and women in need of a better neck, back, and shoulder health.
SUSTAINABLE RELIEF THAT SAVES MONEY AND TIME:
It can wrap around any door, railing, or pole, giving you the flexibility to use it wherever you want! Comes with two medical grade adjustable straps for customization. Gently stretches, relaxes and rejuvenates neck and shoulders anyplace.
AFFORDABLE, PROFESSIONAL-GRADE RELIEF:
Because Neck Hammock is backed by science, you can feel comfortable using it just as the doctor ordered. It’s like having a physical therapist with you all the time.
- Doesn’t need any batteries or charging, so you can count on it wherever you go! Easily stores in your luggage when traveling, or simply place in your sock drawer when done at home. Hand washable, one size fits all! Chronic neck pain relief is more convenient than ever!
HOW DOES CERVICAL TRACTION WORK?
The muscles begin to relax and gradually stretch, along with ligaments around the spine.
The intervertebral space expands, which brings blood flow, circulation, and nutrition to the areas which were being compressed.
Increased circulation helps to oxygenate muscles, nerves, tendons, and ligaments, which leads to decreased pain and increased mobility.
Pinched nerves are released. Herniated and bulging discs reduce. Pressure is relieved.
TAKE IT WITH YOU ANYWHERE!
- To the gym after a tough workout
- To the office after hours on the computer
- On vacation after a long flight
- In the comfort of your own home
- The Cervical Traction is so portable you can take it with you anywhere and get relief wherever you are.
HOW TO USE?
1.Simply wrap the fabric hook around the back handle, that which is hidden from view, of a closed door, so that the leash passes between the door and the doorjamb.
2.If using a rail or pole, wrap the fabric around something parallel to the floor.
Real time Visitor right now